ANST - True Shards

Jennene Stanley tstanley at ou.edu
Wed Mar 31 10:03:34 PST 1999

This is kinda off the beaten track, but since we're on the subject of True
Stuff.....

Well, I don't have pieces of the True Cooler or any True Barks but we are in
possession of the Shards of the True Okon. Some will remember the rain storm
during the closing ceremonies that a bolt of lightening hit one of the
turrets on the old Camelot Hotel. We went out to survey then damage and
found pieces of the roof. We have saved it and am working on a appropriate
reliquary.

Just my 0.02 of melted down metal.....

HLy Anya Gordon Lamont
Jennene R. Stanley