ANST - SCA - 35 year ???

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun May 2 18:12:01 PDT 1999

Have they been having celebrations every 5 years? What has been the turn ou,
increasing each time, increased at first, but steady the last 2, 3 times?
If it is increasing then lets do it every 5 years.
Also every 5 years means more often and more places it can be held. Then it
can be close to at least some of the populace more often.

>Greetings to the populace of virtual Ansteorra,
>
>I have been asked to pass on the following question from the BOD.
>
>Should the SCA plan to have a 35 year celebration or should the SCA only
>hold one every 10 years with 25 and 75 being special cases.  I would like
>for everyone who has an opinion on this to either post it to the list or
>email me directly.        Thanks.
>

>In Service to the Dream
>
>Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald , OP
>Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra
>E-Mail: kingsen at ionet.net

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra; play
nice, have fun