ANST - Restraint, level heads, and cool tempers

D Arrington strmridr at my-dejanews.com
Thu May 6 14:49:25 PDT 1999

Excellency, try wearing a barrel helm.  It helps me keep a level head!  Hee hee hee hee hee - sorry, couldn't resist...

Thorgrim, with only 110 days left on his voyage...
Plundering the Ottoman Empire (and all I got was brass lamps!)
---
"Madness in great ones, must not unwatched go."
             - Shakespeare

On Thu, 06 May 1999 16:00:57   Michael Silverhands wrote:
>Unto all to whom these presents shall come,
>
>Greetings from Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate,

<<MASSIVE SNIPPAGE>>

>I hereby offer my humble, sincere and public apology to those of you who may
>have taken offense at my earlier words.

<<MASSIVE SNIPPAGE>>

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums