ANST - Restraint, level heads, and cool tempers

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Thu May 6 18:02:34 PDT 1999

At 04:00 PM 5/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Unto all to whom these presents shall come,
>
>Greetings from Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate,

It takes a brave soul to admit to doing wrong, no matter how deeply the
heart might say that there was right in it.

Many of us have been there, typing something that flew from our fingers
with hardly a need for editing, the words coming from some place that we
don't like to go to often.  It is my hope that we all remember to forgive
each other when these thoughts come out, however briefly.

I've seen you work as a mediator for others.  I have listened as you spoke
of understanding, of placing ourselves in another's shoes and walking that
mile.  Understand that my image of you isn't tarnished.  As you say in your
apologia, we are all human.

So we've survived tornadoes and passionate typings.  Next is a three hour
tour ... a three hour tooooouuur.

Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra
jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, father, lover.