ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Feedback wanted...

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue May 11 05:05:32 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

Well concider this; these lists get the word out much quicker than the Black
Star.  In my case, I use the lists frequently as a precurser to what I'll be
sending to the Kingdom newsletter.  This often allows a month and a half
extra pretime for people.  In some cases, the lists are the only quick way
to get the word out on changes to an event.

Perhaps I don't keep as close a track on the list traffic as you do; but I
don't believe I've seen the sort of thing you refer to.  While there are
literally hundreds of folks on the lists, most don't send things out.  On
many of the event announcements now, if I'm not going, I don't even look at
it.

IMHO annoucements should go through.  If you should see that problem
developing on a particular event, then you could say something about it to
those folks.

Thanks for your efforts
Gilli