ANST - Event Steward vs Autocrat

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri May 21 15:57:01 PDT 1999

The event you refer to was an Accademy of the Bow.  The english army under
good King Harry was about to visit France.  The event took place in the port
city of South Hampton.  I was the Harbor Master.  The event was over three
years ago (time flies when you're having fun) :).  That particular event did
lend itself to rather well to using period terms for the various functions,
such as Billetting Office insted of Troll booth.  How kind of you to
remember it.  Thank you.  :)

Gilli