ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Thu May 27 05:16:37 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the noble people of Anstoerra,

It is indeed a shame that the dates of the next Gulf War have been
changed without any forethought for the people of Ansteorra and their
possibility for Spring Breaks.  The question I am wondering is how will
this effect the Spring Breaks of our opponents, the Trimarians?  Perhaps
if someone could find out how it will effect most of them and then
provide the Steward of GW with the info it might be enough to convince
them to change the dates back.

Though not trying to be a "meanie", no matter what dates are chosen not
ALL of the people are going to be happy.  I know the Mid-Realm had a
small contingent of fighters at Gulf this past year and the Spring
Breaks up here are not until very late March/early April.

Moriel***