ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Weiszbrod, Barbara Ann (Barbara)** CTR ** baw2 at lucent.com
Thu May 27 09:34:23 PDT 1999

> as we all know, in the realm of business the _customer_ is right.

No, the customer is not right when requesting something unreasonable.
Expecting to rent a facility when it is not available is unreasonable.  The
way I understand it the owners themselves do not wish to rent the site when
they are not there to work the event.  This is a perfectly reasonable
restriction; I would not allow 3000+ people camp on my land for a week if I
were not going to be in attendance to handle the problems that arise.

I did not gather from the Steward's post that the date had been contracted,
just agreed on, before the change, therefor they are well within their
rights.

Alys
Steppes