ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu May 27 10:25:37 PDT 1999

Good gentles, nobles, cousins all:

I share your concerns over this announced change of dates for Gulf Wars IX. But
let's put an end to bickering and conjecture without benefit of the facts,
before we again descend into the pit of ill will we visited just a few short
months ago regarding Gulf Wars VIII. If you have a specific complaint or
suggestion to make, by all means speak up. But if not, by all means let matters
resolve themselves.

None among us knows whether contracts were signed, or what they said, or whether
the site owners *must* be present or merely *wish* to be, except for the event
Steward and the signatory Crowns and Seneschals. The dates for Spring Break at
various universities were obtainable; but little else is known by *us* at this
time. Before we tear each other and the event organizers to pieces (again!)
let's allow these good people to hash things out in a reasoned, sensible and
*informed* manner. I trust *all* of them to have our best interests at heart,
and to be working towards a constructive solution even now.

Let reason speak instead of anger and ignorance.

Looking forward to a wonderful Gulf Wars IX,
Michael Silverhands
Baron of Stargate, Ansteorra