ANST - Seawinds takes first place in Buccarader Parade

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon May 3 17:03:41 PDT 1999

Lawrence wrote:
> Lords and Ladies,
> While many Seawinders were attending Squires and Cadets this weekend
> attending the much needed classes and taking first and second place in
> the chivalric list, many more participated in our annual Buccarader
> parade.  Those participants took first place competing against all the

Congratulations, Seawinds! What a great weekend for your shire!

And speaking of Seawinds, I would like add that last year's overall
cadet of Squire's and Cadet's Invitational was Henri de Gauthier from
Seawinds. This year Lord Henri was entered in the list, however, when
Lady Delphina of Stargate injured her knee he withdrew from the list to
attend her. Henri cared for her injury and arranged for a chair to be
placed by the side of the field so that HL Delphina could enjoy the rest
of the tournement, then he sat with her to keep her company. His honor,
chivalry, and kindness are commendable.

Vivat Seawinds.

Baroness Neassa the Obstreperous