ANST - Seawinds takes first place in Buccarader Parade

Lawrence lruiz at interconnect.net
Mon May 3 17:03:05 PDT 1999

Lords and Ladies,
While many Seawinders were attending Squires and Cadets this weekend attending the much needed classes and taking first and second place in the chivalric list, many more participated in our annual Buccarader parade.  Those participants took first place competing against all the bands, the horse riders, and the various other groups not on floats.  for the past three years, Seawinders have placed 3rd, 2nd, and finally first.  From reports received by me by many here in Seawinds all participants had fun.  VIVAT SEAWINDS!  VIVAT ANSTEORRA!

In service,
Ld. Lawrence the Rampant of Rams Isle
Man-at-arms to Sir Kief af Kierstedt
Student to HL Romanius Scipio Vesperanius
Virtual Scribe of Seawinds
visit us at http://www2.interconnect.net/lruiz/seawinds/seawinds.htm