ANST - List Mistressing...

Ronnie ronna at primenet.com
Thu May 13 08:42:05 PDT 1999

Sorry I've not finished this yet.  And I need to beg your forgiveness and
indulgence for a few more days.

Petruccio and I, with the generous help of loving friends in Phoenix, that
fabulous bard, Lord Gurin, and the blessing of puppy-and-house-sitting by
the wise, gentle and compassionate Lady Toragana, did our last
pack-and-drive trip from Phoenix to Quinlan.  From Wednesday through Friday,
friends and I packed and loaded a 17' truck; PdC and Gurin flew out Friday
night and did the driving (straight through Saurday and Sunday, in shifts),
and I kept them company.  Monday and Tuesday, I unloaded the truck.

Brains and body are a bit out of commission.  When can move my fingers and
hands more normally, I'll devote myself to seeing that you get a quality
product.

I just wanted to assure you I haven't forgotten you.  ;-)  And to reaffirm:
there's no substitute for, or way to express gratitude for, friends.  Thank
you all for lifting so many of the worries and burdens from this trip!

Ronnie.