ANST - SCA - 35 year ???

Hill, Jeffrey A (Jeff) jeffahill at lucent.com
Wed May 5 11:45:56 PDT 1999

Why does Wolf have any right to say so?  I played in Bryn Gwlad for six
years, and never once have a I met this individual.  Just being a paid
member does not make one a contributing member of that group.  When I see
him helping out at an event, and contributing, then I will take his opinions
on this matter more seriously.

I made it to 30th year, and loved the event.  I am truly saddened by the
fact that I was not playing when the two that were held in Ansteorra
occurred.  I would like to see one every five years, as this would allow
people from all over the Known World to attend one within their first five
years in the SCA.  And if you miss it, you wouldn't have to wait ten full
years until the next one.

In service to Ansteorra,

Ld. Geoffrey Sparhauk

> Bob Dewart[SMTP:gilli at seacove.net] wrote:
	-snip-
> Greetings and Hi there,
>
> I wasn't implying *we* all only go every other one if it were held every 5
> years.  Just Wolf so he won't be bored.
	-snip-