ANST - a total waste of energies ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed May 5 22:17:57 PDT 1999

On 5 May 99, at 22:32, Michael Silverhands wrote:

> What? No witty rejoinder? No desire to debate the issue, yea verily unto
> the end of time? ...

actually, all i see is a semi-reasonable discussion that has degenerated to
point where the only response comes as a game of open flame-baiting by
several individuals that seem to be unable to accept or tolerate any views
alternative to their own or that people have any right to be vocal in their
opinions if they differ from the perceived norm or in any way appear to
disrupt the extant status quo..

all in all, it's a waste of time to play their pointless games and i choose not
to raise to such petty and blatant baiting.  so best you get over it and let it
go.

happy to openly discuss things, but choose not to waste my energies on
such fools when there is nothing to be gained in the exercise, nor will i
allow you to provoke me into additional pointless conflict on the matter  ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves