ANST - Dog Barding

charmchase at mindspring.com charmchase at mindspring.com
Sun May 9 22:11:15 PDT 1999

Alunt- a greyhound mastiff cross that was usually shown as being muzzled due
to their ferocity. They would go after anything/everything including horses,
men, bear,boar. the ultimate no fear critter.  As soon as I get my books
back I can quote the description better.
Mistress Elizabeth
Owned by the one and only Luckey Dog