ANST - Purpose of Documentation

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 23:14:52 PDT 1999

Greetings All, on the subject of documentation,

I see the documentation having a twofold purpose.

1.  I do not trust my judges to know what I am doing unless I have told them
what it is.  Unless I can tell them what is cool about my entry, and what is
wrong about my entry then they can not judge it to the best of their
ability.  Write your documentation for the idiot, otherwise you will be
assumed to not know what you are doing.

2.  My judges do not know I have learned if I do not document well.  Exp.  I
know how to weave, but I do not know the history and uses of this art.  If I
have the documentation, judges know I have learned my art - not reproduced
others.

Your servant to Command,

  Philip White

dfgsdfg