ANST - Judging Standards

D Arrington strmridr at my-dejanews.com
Sun May 9 21:58:37 PDT 1999

On Sun, 09 May 1999 17:24:02   Leofric Ealdricson wrote:

>OK, I'm going to open a can of worms here.

Time to go fishing!

>I do woodwork.  When I enter and item, to receive top score do I have to
>fell the tree and hew the wood into planks myself?  Must I plant the tree,
>wait twenty years, fell it, hew it, and then work it to get top score?
>(tounge firmly in cheek on that last one)

ROFLOL!  I can just see some brass hat saying "Sorry son, you could have had a thistle if you'd only planted that tree..."  Hee hee hee...

Thorgrim, 106 days left on an 8 year voyage
Still pillaging the remains of the Ottoman Empire

---
"Madness in great ones, must not unwatched go."
             - Shakespeare

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums