ANST - Terracotta Sculpture

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Tue May 18 09:09:33 PDT 1999

Actually Terra cotta goes way Back, pick up a Book calle "A Handbook of
Roman Art" ISBN 0801492424 Edited by Martin Henig. Chapters 8 and 9 cover
pottery and terracotta in Roman times, Also check to see how early
decorative Plaster carving started in Morocco.

Hopefully Helpfull
HL Darius of the Bells