Fwd: ANST - NY Times: Women: Shadow Story of the Millennium

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Wed May 19 12:59:34 PDT 1999

>It was recorded by a Roman scholar visiting Gaul (don't ask me which one,
>it's been eight years since I did the report. He was some obscure scholar
>who wrote mostly about the Germans and Danes, if that helps anyone)recording

My guess is it was probably Tacitus, who wrote a biography of Agricola, a Roman governor of Britannia, and the Germanicus, a listing/description/etc of the Germanic tribes.
Padric   (v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!