ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu May 27 09:27:29 PDT 1999

leigh- at primenet.com (leigh- at primenet.com) said something that sounded like:
> Somehow i think putting the host's needs first comes into play when the
> guest is not _paying_ for the privilege of attending an event on the host's
> property.

I'm sorry, I must disagree.

If we are going to do this, then I think we should stop charging people
to attend events and paying for sites. Every group in the Kingdom
schedules events based on the local group and the sites ability to host
it on a date. This ability not only ranges from free dates, but staff
and facility availability as well.

Ciao,