ANST - [Fwd: RN- Gulf War date corrections]

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Thu May 27 19:53:39 PDT 1999

Galen,

You have made several good points and I do appreciate how clearly, succinctly,
and emphatically you have made them.  Please excuse me thoughtless "thinking
aloud" and I'll be sure to think twice before ever posting again.  Obviously
this is not the medium for mentioning ideas, thoughts, or dreams without very
careful consideration as to whom it may offend, anger, or irritate.

properly chastised,
Curstaidh