ANST - Lists of peers

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Oct 11 10:51:57 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

The original reason was because I had asked how many peers, by type, we have
in the Kingdom.  A question I thought would be fairly simple to answer.
Look in the current OP.  Count them up and adjuest for not living and moved
out of Kingdom.  If a few are counted that shouldn't be; well that would be
OK,  peerage isn't taken away due to inactiveity or crossing a Kingdon
boarder.

>From there it took on a live form of it's own.

Is the current OP on line? If so where?

Thanks every one,