ANST - Lists of peers

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:35:34 PDT 1999

--- "Mitman, Rikki" <Rikki.Mitman at compaq.com> wrote:
> I probably missed something along the line. Why are
> we making these lists?
>
> Teleri

My Lady,

On another list there is an on-going discussion of a
proposal for a "4th Peerage."  A question was raised
on that list of how many peers in each of the three
existing peerages are active.  HL Gilli got the
question on this net before I could, so I just sat
back and watched.

Being relatively new to the society, I am often
curious about which art or science Master or Mistress
(fill in the blank) was recognized for.  This would be
helpful for me if I had a question about armor making.
 I wouldn't want to bother an accomplished caligrapher
or illuminator.

Hope this clarifies a little.  If you would like
contact info to the "4th peerage" list, please contact
me.

In Service,

Cullinn

=====
Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda