ANST - Peers of Ansteorra

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Oct 12 15:38:45 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

No, These are *all of them*.  Living, dead, here or somewhere else, playing
or not.  However, and don't zap me, it's not my list,  I don't see your name
on it and I know it should be.  Please talk to herald type about that.

BTW thanks for telling what happened to Dragomir.  I've often wondered.

Gilli