ANST - What constitutes an "active" Peer?

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Oct 13 15:30:39 PDT 1999

Your Excellency Michael Silverhands,

As far as I am concerned, I would greatly uphold your qualifications of an
Active Peer.  I would even go as far as extending this definition to the
Landeds, as you and your wife do so well.  I truly appreciate the standards
of excellency you set for others, your dedication to your office (life), and
the examples you set for others...both peers and nobles alike.

There are very few I hold in higher esteem.

In Service to the Kingdom of Ansteorrra,

Allyson Tymmes, CBRD, Southern Regional Chirurgeon, Deputy Kingdom
Chirurgeon, and Minister of Arts and Sciences...Barony of Ravensfort  (I am
a dedicated overcommitter)