ANST - Patents

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Mon Oct 18 17:55:30 PDT 1999

> In a message dated 10/18/1999 5:07:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
> timden at lcc.net writes:
>
>   Would it be in the Kingdom's best interest to give out Royal Patents to
>  those stepping down?
>

>  Sir Timo Kalamanos >>
>
> I am very interested in discussion on this topic.
>
> HRH Alaric

I echo Galen's comments regarding Patents for Royals.  I was in Drachenwald and
very active in Court and Curia during some very vicious fights about awarding
Patents.  Certain previous Princesses would come out of virtual inactivity to
attempt to squash Patents for those who had made decisions that they simply did
not approve of.

Though I am certainly one for accountability and answerability, I believe this
would be such a mess for Ansteorra to start in midstride.

For the most part all of this is answered in our OP which ranks the Nobles where
they'd be with Patents anyway.  There is really no need, in my opinion.

Kazimir Petrovich