ANST - Keeping track of who has what awards

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Tue Oct 19 11:52:08 PDT 1999

Well, I am not sure how much of a good suggestion this is but we have the
technology now to be able to carry the entire OP with us on a palm top. It
can be decorated so that it looks like a period book from the outside so
as to not take away from the atmosphere. Imagine the savy Herald with one
on his Heraldic Book of Life spouting out the entire rolls of our kingdom
as if he had trained his entire life to pass it on by word of mouth.

There there is the notebook that you can write on that will read your text
into a file...

Sincerely,
F. Havas
ches at io.com