ANST - Thank you

phil phil at globeco.net
Tue Oct 19 02:49:04 PDT 1999

     I would like to take a minute to thank everyone who came out on the 16th
to Quinfest and helped make our demo a great success.
We had a few interested people come up and ask who we were and what we did.
We had one young lady who left her contact information and contact information
was given to a teacher from the Quinlan Middle School.
     There were some good comments made by those who visited us and
the Quinlan Chamber of Commerce was very grateful for our demo.

A personal thank you to the following:

Petruccio Alfonso Maria Cuccieri de Catalunna
Alain Mac An Rothaich
Ldy Rhiannon Mac Baird
HE Sir Terans Den Sjofarende
Ld Agilwulf the Loud
HL Suzanna, the Herbalist
Jeremy of Wakefield
Alisha of Wakefield
Armando dela Caban'a
Art Masters
Rose Anne Masters
Magdalena da Cadamosto
LD Oxlade Lachlan Mackinnon
Antonio Giannini
Francesca Giannini
Amber Heart's Jewel
Anarchan the Viscious Rumour
Mauve
Todd (Anarchan's son)
David (Anarchan's son)
Angus Gaeta Clach
Karan Foster
Scarlet of the Household Stonegate

Special thanks to my friend Patrick Rovell for taking his time to come out and take care of the sound system
And to his lovely lady Evelyn for coming out and putting up with us, to my lady, Karan, for getting up early Saturday
morning and making the wonderful stew, that was made available to all.

We look forward to our next demo and hope that those who could not make it will come taste our hospitallity and partake in our friendlyness and warmth.

Yours in service
Angus Gaeta Clach