ANST - Collection of interesting Medieval websites

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Oct 20 13:44:27 PDT 1999

On 20 Oct 99, at 15:23, Caley Woulfe wrote:

> After having been chastised for wasting list space, I have collected the
> rest of my website discoveries below. If you aren't interested, hit the
> delete button.

a "waste of list space" is only in the eye's of the vocal observer (usually in
the minority)  ... i would wager that the majority found no problem with the
orgional form and content.  i for one welcomed new links of interest in my
preferred form - single messages make it so much easier to file the orgionals
away in my rather immense storage hierarchies (have *many* peoples words going
way back to the bbs age ... it's the archivist / librarian in my soul)

my thanks to you for some new links of interest to enhance the bookmark
collection.

for those who chose to find fault with such a trivial matter and rudely
chastised a kind person trying to provide a service ... i would council that a
better use of your energies would be in learning to not be so easily annoyed by
such things of no real consequence in the grande schemes of things ....

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)