ANST - Collection of interesting Medieval websites

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Oct 20 14:32:33 PDT 1999

j'lynn yeates wrote:
> On 20 Oct 99, at 15:23, Caley Woulfe wrote:
> > After having been chastised for wasting list space, I have collected the
> > rest of my website discoveries below. If you aren't interested, hit the
> > delete button.
>
> a "waste of list space" is only in the eye's of the vocal observer (usually in
> the minority)  ... i would wager that the majority found no problem with the
> orgional form and content.  i for one welcomed new links of interest in my
> preferred form - single messages make it so much easier to file the orgionals
> away in my rather immense storage hierarchies (have *many* peoples words going
> way back to the bbs age ... it's the archivist / librarian in my soul)

I too, save such messages to go into my Florilegium. And while individual
messages with one topic per message are the easiest for me to deal with,
will make multiple copies of a message and edit as necessary and put each
copy into it's appropriate file in my collection.

Of much more importance to me is a good description of what is at the site.
If there is little or no description I'm loath to put it into the Florilegium
until I've checked it out personally. And that may take a while or never get
done depending upon how busy I am.

So thank you, Caoillainn, for pointing out those sites for those who
might be
interested.

Lord Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net