ANST - Equestrian at Loch Guardian

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Thu Oct 7 06:56:30 PDT 1999

Greetings fellow equestrians from Sir Alexis LaBouche:

I would like to invite everyone out this weekend to Tourney by the Loch
hosted by the Barony of Loch Soillier, Ansteorra to compete in our
premier equestrian championship.  The day will feature a combined course
with many of the old standby's and maybe a new one or two.  In addition,
we will also run an IKEQ for everyone to have a chance to improve their
scores.  The competition will be in the afternoon to allow everyone a
chance to load up their horses and make the haul on out.  Come on down
and enjoy the hospitality the Loch is famous for.

A few details:

The Site is Lake Houston State Park, about 30 minutes NE of Houston.
You will need to provide your own penning, but there is plenty of water.
There should be plenty of horses available to ride, but individual
arrangements wwith the owners will have to be made (they are a friendly
bunch, people you should get to know anyways!
)
I'll look forward to seeing everyone there!

Alexis