ANST - Active Peers

jonwillowpel at juno.com jonwillowpel at juno.com
Mon Oct 11 22:23:21 PDT 1999

Greetings to all
>From Duchess Willow de Wisp

While I agree with Sir Gunthar in part I also disagree with the whole
idea of active vs. inactive peers. I think the only person who has the
right to decide if a peer is active or inactive is the peer him/herself.
It is a hard fact of life that if you are not there your input is not
felt.  One of the nice things about the size of the our kingdom is that
forces people to travel if they want to put in their two cents worth.