ANST - Lists of Peers

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Thu Oct 14 11:21:01 PDT 1999

I want to thank everyone who has posted or sent me changes to those three
big lists on each of the peerages. I won't repost the entire lists, but
below you will find the changed numbers. If anyone else is just insane
enough to *want* the updated lists, give me a hollar & I'll send what I've
got to you (but don't wait too long - 14 days & counting).

GRAND TOTALS OF ALL PEERAGES
(i.e. each person is only counted once, which will make a difference
between each separate list of peers)

Active - 138
Moved - 36
Not active - 22
Deceased - 9
Unknown - 59
TOTAL - 264

          PELICANS            LAURELS         CHIVALRY
Active              51                 72                    47
Moved                 7                24                    11
Not Active          10                 13                      6
Deceased         4                  4                     2
Unknown        13                 25                    25
Total               85               138                     91

There are 3 Triple Peers in the Kingdom.
And there are/were/have been (however you want to think about it, I
excluded no one in this count) 7 Laurel/Chivalry combos, 22 Laurel/Pelican
combos, and 15 Chivalry/Pelican combos (if I counted correctly).

Enough amusement for now.

Estrill