ANST - Peerhood??????

Lord Kainin Tepésa kainin at copycraft.com
Fri Oct 15 07:43:31 PDT 1999

   Please forgive this question and I mean no disrespect but what makes a
Peer a Peer? Specifically what makes one eligible for the three Peerhoods?
I have been playing now off and on for 10 years and I am still not sure. I
have a set of virtues in my head that I think would apply to Knighthood and
I know you have to be a very skilled fighter but what makes a Knight a
Knight. I know that a Laurel needs to be a master at the art they perform
and yet well rounded with forays into different arts. I know that a Pelican
serves in a capacity that makes the rest of us look like we are standing
still, but beyond these obvious examples what makes people eligible for
Peerhood in these three circles?

						Thanks,
						Kainin

In service to the Dream,