ANST - What is a Peer?

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Tue Oct 19 10:04:20 PDT 1999

> Moriel*** wrote:
>
> >This also helped out greatly in doing an OP for the group. Now for a HUGE
> group
> >like Stargate they might want to have a person whose sole job is keeping
> up on
> >awards.

Long ago & around the corner, here in Stargate, Pippa had just that idea.  We
used it successfully for several years.  In ours, a file card had a person's
names (both), address & phone, & awards with dates given.  On the back, we
tried to list what they had done since the last update, which was usually the
completion of our last event.  Even at that, we missed some.
I have suggested this to various new Barons & Baronesses when possible.

William of Weir