ANST - Keeping track of who has what awards

jruble jruble at napa-bbi.com
Wed Oct 20 09:24:04 PDT 1999

Okay, okay.  You build a better mouse and the cats all show up at your
door...

I'll post this publicly to slow down any other responses.  Anyone wanting
a copy of these please send your mailing address information to me at
ulfie at usa.net.  I will be at Kingdom A&S in a few weeks.  If you want to
pick up a copy there, please let me know so I will have enough to go
around.

I am a terrible procrastinator, so I will accept no payment before you get
your copies.  I expect the cost to be only a few dollars, though.

Ulf Gunnarsson