ANST - question: hound decontamination

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Thu Sep 30 09:42:22 PDT 1999

>any road, got to thinking ... anyone got good options for decontaminating a
>reeking hound ???? (thinking to the day when he finds another deer carcass to
>roll around in ...)
>
>'wolf

I have always heard that washing in tomato juice would remove a skunks smell
off of anything, so I am guessing if that is so, maybe it would work on the
kind of odors you are dealing with.  Hope this helps.

Bice di Pietro
Loch Ruaidh

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong,
	but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.