ANST - Valor Tournament

Wendy Donaldson winslet at feist.com
Wed Sep 8 21:37:00 PDT 1999

Hello to my most wonderful friends in Ansteorra and to those I have yet to
meet.  Just a couple of notes to share with you.....

Next year, we will not hold Valor on Labor Day weekend because we have given up
our protected weekend within our kingdom this one time (yes, folks, that is one
time) so that The Barony of Three Rivers (St. Louis, MO) may aid Calontir in a,
hmmmmmm, bit of an engagement with the Barony of Grey Niche in Meridies, yeah,
that's it...engagggggggeeeeeemmmmentttttt.

Eleanor
Seneschale, Barony of Vatavia
Baronial Rabble, and Proud of It

P.S.  Johann, hon, the third week in February, isn't that Estrella?