ANST - Demo/Can't go to Crown Pity Party

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Wed Sep 29 14:05:22 PDT 1999

Can't make it to Crown?

Afraid to leave the serfs alone for the weekend without supervision?

The old Warhorse or wagon and team just too old and with too many miles to
make it?

Fear not!  You too can participate in the wildly enjoyable QuinFest 99.
The city carnival of beautiful Quinlan, TX (approximately 45 miles East
of Dallas).   Come ride the ancient carnival rides!  Thrill to the multi-
colored bunting of the Rotary booth!  Gasp in amazement at the livestock!

But seriously.......

This is the major social gathering/fair for the city during the year.
Mistress
Ronna and myself have fielded a number of requests for information from
folks in the area.  It seems to us, that this would be an excellent
opportunity
for our new community to meet the SCA and foster greater relations between
the city and the members of the SCA who live out our way.  The Chamber
of Commerce seems to think it's a wonderful idea  (ha!  fooled another one!)

Anyway, those of us who live in Quinlan, and the surrounding area will
be setting up a shade canopy and pavilion in the large grass area outside
the hall.  We are planning on setting up a list field for both Chivalric and
Rapier fighters.  There is also space for an archery field if there is an
interest.  We would like to be able to have both Chivalric and Rapier
fighters, Archers, Dancers, Artisans, General Characters Who Like to
Harass Mundanes (tm), and anyone else who cares to come by.
We are open to suggestions  ;)  As this will be a demo kind of thing,
we'd love to have people working on things during the day.  A
Blacksmith or Armorer would be wonderful....hint...hint...nudge...nudge..
wink....wink....

If anyone is interested, please e-mail myself or my ladywife at:
    pat at adtelusa.com       or
    ronna at primenet.com

Our home phone number is (903) 356-4443 if that is more convenient
for you.  We hope to see many bright shiny faces  :)

I remain, In Service,
    Maestro Petruccio Alfonso Maria Cuccieri de Cataluna