ANST - Crown Tourney Info

Faith Vedder fvedder at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 09:28:44 PDT 1999

Greetings,
Crown Tourney is being hosted by the Western Region.  The Shire of
Blacklake is responsible for running the gate.  As the treasurer of
Blacklake, I need to call a few things to your attention:

1.  We need volunteers to help with gate.  email me privately

2.  Checks should be made out to:  SCA, Inc., Shire of Blacklake.

3.  I plan to have three sign in lines at the gate -- one for preserved
and two for new registrations, in hopes of making it quicker for you to
sign up.

The following items have been published in the flyer by the autocrat:

1.  Pet owners must show current vaccination papers for their pets at
the gate .

2. Minor waivers will be enforced.  This means that anyone under the age
of 18 must have either a blue membership card or a paper waiver form
signed by their parent or legal guardian.

3.  Minors traveling with someone who is not their parent or legal
guardian must have a notarized signed waiver/permission form.   The
"weekend guardian" must be at least 21 years of age.

4.  Adults (18 and over) must either have a blue card or sign the site
waiver.

5. The family cap applies to site fee only.

Thanks for your cooperation

Mistress Evelyn du Monde