ANST - Royal Huntsman

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sun Apr 2 20:55:40 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

There are some site restrictions that archers must deal with that other
combatants don't.  The archers *are*  there.  But because of safety reasons,
they usually do their thing far away from the list field.  Perhaps this is
why you haven't noticed them.

Look in the current Black Star.  How many events have archery?  Only about
half have archery.  Kinda hard to shoot when the activity isn't in the
event.  Or do you sugest that we go to none archery events with our bows in
hand and just walk around with them?

Are you an archer?  If not, why are you worried about what they may or may
not get?

Gilli