ANST - Newcomers

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Apr 3 11:13:08 PDT 2000

This is why deputies are good thing.

Someone in your barony or group could probably take the setting up of a table with
info at fighter practice as a personal project.  Newer people (0.5 - 3yos),
particularly, tend to be looking for a way to help out, though there certainly
should be no sca "age" limitations.  Of course, the group -would- want this to be a
person with something of a flair for communicating and knowledge of the SCA, as
they will be representing your group-  to the gentle making the inquiries, this
"greeter" IS the SCA....

Your hospitaler could make them a deputy...

Isobel