ANST - Is the Crown Watching?

Genevieve de Courtanvaux gdc at airmail.net
Mon Apr 3 14:12:49 PDT 2000

I beg to differ with you about that....it was during Mahdi and Valera's
(sorry about the spellings if they are wrong) reign that  the King's Archer
award was instituted. They saw that there was a need for some recognition in
Archery and so created that award based off of the other fighting style non
armigerious (ok, I am sure I blew the spelling on that one but don't have
the time to look it up) awards (the Sable Falcon and the Queen's Rapier).
Genevieve de Courtanvaux