ANST - current archery awards

Talon blackoak at balista.com
Mon Apr 3 21:21:41 PDT 2000

Hello to all.
I have been watching this grow and in time other awards will be coming down
the pipe.
I,  Lord Talon of Blackoak
Have a Sable Falcon for Combat Archery.  (about 4 years ago.)
The Kings Archer 3rd or 4th given out.
and only the First Archer by Royal Decree That I must be on the Side of the
King of Ansteorra when he is doing Melees. (with combat Archery).
Southern Region Archery Champion

My enemies fear me in combat! Not everyone wants to shoot Combat or Target
Archery, That's OK. If we can get some of the Heavy Fighters, (during the
first few moments of a large Melee to shoot 6 arrows) and then pick up Sword
and shield, Spear, Glave or other weapon. A new meaning of Death from Above
will take place.
I have been doing Comabt Archery for 9 years now. The rules are simple. I
have been teaching archey to anyone that wants it. No big secret to it.

Thank you one and all.
have fun, is the key to the Dream
Lord Talon of Balckoak