ANST - Southern Regional Event

Joe acrubray at flash.net
Tue Apr 4 17:15:22 PDT 2000

I too wish to add a name to this list deserving a huge "THANK YOU".
Missed (seemingly too many times) is the wonderful Lady who sacrificed
her time, culinary talents, efforts to prepare and provide a luncheon
for ALL A&S entrants and Laurels.  This wonderous Lady cared not for
herself but went out of her way to show her appreciation to those
gifted Artisans who displayed their talents for all to see.
    The Lady I speak of is SERAPHINA MASLOWSKA, from Bjonsborg.  Those
of you who attended this event and had the pleasure of partaking in
the superb luncheon she prepared know full well the time and effort
she spent in ensuring we all had plenty to eat and sustain us through
the remainder of the afternoon.  Nothing was left to chance in her
preparations and all that attendees needed to bring was a cup to drink
from -- the rest, food, eating utensils, dishes, dessert, drinks and
cleanup were ALL provided by this remarkable individual.
    There has been much talk of late regarding a (new) award for
archery.  I (for one) wish there could be a special award for this
young lady as a sign of appreciation  for all her efforts both here
and at virtually every event she attends.
    My personal THANKS Seraphina -- and I do hope others will express
theirs here on this list as well..

Ld Brennan of Acrubray