ANST - Ave Seraphina!

K.C. Moon kmoon at texas.net
Fri Apr 14 23:22:05 PDT 2000

At 07:15 PM 4/4/00 -0500, Ld Brennan of Acrubray wrote regarding Baroness
Seraphina:

 There has been much talk of late regarding a (new) award for
>archery.  I (for one) wish there could be a special award for this
>young lady as a sign of appreciation  for all her efforts both here
>and at virtually every event she attends.

Seraphina has the gratitude, admiration, love and/or devotion -- if not
outright worship -- of practically everyone she meets (and inevitably
feeds, clothes, etc.)  She is welcome and pretty much exalted wherever she
goes.  Believe me, no award can bestow all that.

>    My personal THANKS Seraphina -- and I do hope others will express
>theirs here on this list as well..

Thanks Seraphina.  For everything.  And especially for just being you.

Cheers!

Mari