ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Change in law...

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Apr 17 09:19:07 PDT 2000

Pug Bainter wrote:
>   This last weekend was Crown Tourney. Master Richard Fairborne, the
>   Kingdom Seneschal, read a new piece of law into court. It should be
>   published soon in the Black Star.
>
>   The change is to move the Spring Crown Tourney to March instead of April.

While I think I can understand the reasons to do this, with two
weekends taken up either preparing for Gulf Wars or at the War, this
would
seem to limit the dates available and maybe the attendance from people
preparing for or recovering from Gulf Wars on the other weekends.

Oh well, too late now.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net