ANST - Re: ANST-Announce - Change in law...

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Mon Apr 17 09:35:36 PDT 2000

I am sure that all involved realized this fact, when they proposed the change.
It was the old Lyonesse date.  Bjornsborg didn't seem to have trouble getting
people to attend this event, even when it was only a few days away from Gulfwar.
My guess is that Crown won't have attendance problems either.  This way, their
new Highnesses will be able to attend Gulf War, also...

Isobel