ANST - see no need for cookies?!

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu Apr 6 10:09:13 PDT 2000

I agree with Lord Stefan.... One of the coolest things I've ever had done
for me, and one of the things that I like to do for people is just tell
them:

"You make it fun for me."

I think thats one of the best things I've ever gotten/given in the SCA.

Jean Paul de Sens,
Mooneschadowe

P.S. I'd like some thin mints Tuhtahl....

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com
http://www.nomadics.com

On Thursday, April 06, 2000 11:53 AM, Mark.S Harris
[SMTP:rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com] wrote:
> Tuhtahl replies to Isabeau with:
> > > Isabeau writes:
> >         >>>> I just want to say that the comment of "small group of
> > > people....not enough to have a need for cookies" reallly  just
shocked
> > > the spit right out of me. How about cookies are  how we let people
know
> > > that they belong to our group and are contributing to it?<<<<
> > >
> > I agree. Make mine chocolate chip.
> >
> > Alaric Styrr,
> > called Tuhtahl of the Moritu
>
> While perhaps only made in humor, there is a lot of truth in his
> answer.

<snip lots of good stuff from Lord Stefan>