ANST - CBS Sunday Morning - No Gulf War...

Einarr Thorbjarnarsson einarr_t at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 9 08:38:38 PDT 2000

>	Remember, be polite. I know it's difficult, but be polite anyway. It
>occurs to me that just knowing they have dissapointed possibly 10,000
>people at a stroke may make a difference. (I dunno, what's the combined
>population of Ansteorra, Meridies and Trimaris? I'd say probably 2/3 of
>those people are annoyed, at least, no?)
>
>							In Service to Ansteorra and The Dream,
>
>								Iain MacCrimmon

Please be polite.  This is a feature story they are doing.  Those things get
pushed back on the burner.  They probably have many reasons for this.  It
could be for any number of reasons. Many times I had written a story for the
paper I worked for and it got saved for later. It's just the nature of the
business.

Ld. Einarr.